Monday, October 27, 2008

A new experience begins...


There are a lot of crazy ideas, and this is one of them… Today I begin this venture that I don’t know if it already reaches good satisfactory outcome… I don’t think if I will be able to response every week, each day, to the work that involves keep this website update too, and I don't know if I will be able to satisfy people who visit this site either.
I have wanted to devote this space to one of my passions: Children’s Literature, specifically to illustrated books.
This is a place where the respect, the freedom to express an opinion and the documentary quality are the pillars of communication among the persons whose visit it.
Thanks all the people who visit this website and contribute with their ideas to make bigger and bigger the Children’s Literature’s World.
The experience begins…
Illustration: Loreng Long. 2004. When I heard the learn'd astronomer (a Walt Whitman's poem).

No comments: